Bethesda Releases Dragonborn Screenshots

David

Following their official announcement of Skyrim's upcoming DLC, Bethesda has released new never-before-seen gameplay-images of Dragonborn.

The first features a burly Nord braving the harsh winter elements with a companion.

Posted Image

Frank looked out over the majestic rocky hilltops bathed in the grandeur of the falling snow... And he thought of nothing, because he is a pixels. Wait, what?

Image number two features a bustling community we've never seen before. Boy, doesn't that architecture remind you of a previous TES game?

Posted Image

Don't worry, I'm sure Dragonborn isn't all about the scenery. What would the TES series be without eccentric, non-human NPC's? I can feel the glare from this guy right through my screen.

Posted Image

Dragons. Dragon Priests. Dragon Priest shrines. At this point it's all so old, yet looking at this next image brings me right back to the first time I watched the original Skyrim trailer.

Posted Image

The eccentric looking monsters may make you look around for Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning.

Posted Image

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN RIDE DRAGONS. But that's old news. You already knew that. Right? I hope so. Either way, this screen shot has us excited.

Posted Image

I'm not positive what this mutated cockroach has to do with anything, but I can't wait to find out! Please have a voice actor.

Posted Image

That's it for this series of screenshots! Stay tuned, we'll keep you up to date with the latest news all the way up to Dragonborn's release!

Click here to view the article

• Upvote 2

The big jellyfish-like monster is a Bull Netch, and I think the "mutated cockroach" monster with tendrils handing from its face is an Ascended Sleeper; both from TESIII, Morrowind.

If it is an Ascended Sleeper, we're screwed. Those things are tough.

The big jellyfish-like monster is a Bull Netch, and I think the "mutated cockroach" monster with tendrils handing from its face is an Ascended Sleeper; both from TESIII, Morrowind.

If it is an Ascended Sleeper, we're screwed. Those things are tough.

Make sense, as Morrowind and the Dragonborn DLC will be extremely related.

Though cockroaches scare me.