Photo

The Best Bad Movies / Cult Classics

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Figured the other thread would turn into this so we'll have this discussion here.The Boondock Saints 1 and 2HeathersThe Lost Boys - Actually probably not a cult classic but damn the girl in it is hot. It's weird that she's older than my mom now.Silver Bullet - Young kid in a wheelchair gets a high-powered motorized scooter and fights vampires. That's really all you need to know right there. Fucking hilarious.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Boggy Creek.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Bad movies

[*]A Day Without A Mexican- All Hispanic people in California suddenly disappear when a pink fog surrounds the citty.
    [*]Thankskilling- The only Thanksgiving themed horror movie I know
    [*]Any Lifetime movie
    [/list]And as far as cult classics.

[*]The Kill Bill series- I didn't think any of them were really that good.
      [*]300- Definitely a classic of our generation. Pretty much everybody said it was okay, but a lot of people watched it.
      [*]Pulp Fiction- Maybe could of been a "best movie ever". Still a classic you must watch.
      [/list]

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
i really like The Boondock Saints :wallbash:

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I really liked 300 actually... And Pulp Fiction of course. I kinda liked the Star Wars prequals aswell, and I really like Darth Maul. Episode 1 was pretty stupid though, but I watched as a kid and loved it... The Monty Python movies, mosly Life of Brian and Holy Grail, not Meaning of Life so much. Kinda unrelated, but I remember a really scary Winnie the Pooh movie. It freaked the hell out of me.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Cult ClassicsPee-Wee's Big AdventureBest Bad MoviesKiller Klowns from Outer SpaceOranges: Revenge of the EggplantMeet the SpartansWill edit if I think of anything else.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Avatar vs AlienSharktopusPiranha 3D

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Rocky Horror Show (Fun fact, went to my first RHS showing at the theaters this weekend, was actually extremely fun/weird. Would recommend. Hazing was not as bad as expected)

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts

Rocky Horror Show (Fun fact, went to my first RHS showing at the theaters this weekend, was actually extremely fun/weird. Would recommend. Hazing was not as bad as expected)

just sayin i went and saw a production of this and i didnt know what to think about it lol. im gonna say i enjoyed it i guess lol

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Napolean Dynamite and Edward Scissorhands has joined the game!

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
The Room.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Haven't seen most of the movies mentioned. I guess that's what makes them cult classics, though.

[*]300- Definitely a classic of our generation. Pretty much everybody said it was okay, but a lot of people watched it.
    [*]Pulp Fiction- Maybe could of been a "best movie ever". Still a classic you must watch.
    [/list]

300 is way too popular/mainstream to be a cult classic. It was okay, but waaay overhyped imo.

Napolean Dynamite and Edward Scissorhands has joined the game!

Napoleon Dynamite, yeah, wasn't a big fan. Only funny part was when the farmer shoots the cow in front of the school bus. Edward Scissorhands I watched, turned off the TV, and just sat there wondering what to think about it. It was a good movie, but holy damn was it weird. Even for Tim Burton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com