Jagex Goblin Village Recruitment Event

Nathan

Event Title

Date: 20th and 21st of October

Notes: For details view the thread at http://services.rune...00,891,64044328

Basically what I want to know is who wants to represent us at this event and what times (which are listed in the thread above). I'm available for the 2am and 4am sessions on both days. If we have multiple people at the same time thats no problem as this is being run on multiple worlds, and besides, the more the merrier :)

Please note the times they have listed are in BST so if you need to convert them to your time you can use this time zone converter http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I'm not exactly sure on how we sign up but I think we need Traaginen to do it, so we should have all the details for him before he does sign us up.

so far the events a flop haha1. Its in a very bad area :') clan camp was made for this shit why didnt they use it2. They didnt publicize this at allits basically a couple of clans chatting, most of which are annoying self centered dick heads js :D

Yeah, thats what I found, I got sick of it pretty quickly. A lot of the clans were really not suited for it either, it was an event aimed at getting newb players to join clans and there were a whole heap of 100+ etc clans. I think Jagex expected the new quest to make that area a lot more popular than it actually did.On top of that my internet kept dropping out while I was doing it so it didn't go to well.
  • Upvote 1