Photo

ES Member of the Month - Vote Now!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Well, we've decided to merge TRR's MotM competition into the whole of ES. For those unfamiliar, you just send me a PM with your vote for who should be our Member of the Month. Winners will recieve a place on our list of all-time MotM's as well as a free month of Premium Membership.

Let the voting begin! Please send me a PM with the name of the member you're voting for in the title. Example - "MotM: Traaginen" (but don't vote for me as I'm ineligible; see below.

Rules

[*]You may not vote for yourself.
    [*]Each member is eligible to win once per year. After having won, they're not eligible until the voting starts over the next year in January.
    [/list]Here are the previous months winners (who are currently ineligible).

[*]Traaginen - January MOTM
      [*]Huygens - February MOTM
      [*]Jamie – March MOTM
      [*]Anarchy - April MOTM
      [*]Tcee - May MOTM
      [*]TRR Daniel - June MOTM
      [*]Deathirst - July MOTM
      [*]Labush - August MOTM
      [/list]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
do we have 12 people to vote for? lol

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Pick me!!!!!!!!still havent won once yet loledit: 450 posts ftw

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I'd hate to sound arrogant, but I think I deserve the MotM. I've been the most active in the Content Team, being the only one to actually keep up with weekly articles. I participate in discussions, and to top it all off, I was the one who suggested an Elder Souls MotM in the first place. So, I think I would be a good first Elder Souls MotM.Oh my gosh, I just sounded really arrogant...

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts

I'd hate to sound arrogant, but I think I deserve the MotM. I've been the most active in the Content Team, being the only one to actually keep up with weekly articles. I participate in discussions, and to top it all off, I was the one who suggested an Elder Souls MotM in the first place. So, I think I would be a good first Elder Souls MotM.Oh my gosh, I just sounded really arrogant...

I will vote for you on that note, but my reason for absence is because of school. I also have more personal home issues and other things. Also everyone can have a little bit of arrogence ince and a while, haha. I place my Vote for Squishyman

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I will vote for you on that note, but my reason for absence is because of school. I also have more personal home issues and other things. Also everyone can have a little bit of arrogence ince and a while, haha.I place my Vote for Squishyman

Sorry buddy, but the poll ended about a week ago. I already won. I appreciate your support, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com