Photo

Recruitment Run Planning

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

How many members do we have who play RS active anyways? I've been back for about 2 weeks now but I haven't seen much people get online and talk/be social or w/e

Dependant on the time of day, there are quite a few people in the clan chat. However, not everyone is so forthcoming in terms of saying a simple hello.I do remember a time when a person would get online, and the chat would be full of "Good morning "x"" or "Hello "y""Happy happy days. In my opinion, anyone who uses the forums, and reads this post, should try and spread the word of "simple greetings"!:P

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Dependant on the time of day, there are quite a few people in the clan chat. However, not everyone is so forthcoming in terms of saying a simple hello.I do remember a time when a person would get online, and the chat would be full of "Good morning "x"" or "Hello "y""Happy happy days. In my opinion, anyone who uses the forums, and reads this post, should try and spread the word of "simple greetings"!:P

Yeah, this is something I always try and do, and its such a simple thing that will make the clan more enjoyable for everyone.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Yeah, this is something I always try and do, and its such a simple thing that will make the clan more enjoyable for everyone.

Spread the love then my friend.In all fairness, it seems to be a trend that people who use the forums, are also sociable in-game. We must promote from the inside, to gain members from the outside.Nobody wants to join a clan, get into the clan chat to find only one person gives a shit that they even joined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com