Photo

explaining where ive been

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

The member Eldersouls deserves....In our defense though, I and a bunch of other people have told her to reinstall Java.

Lol, thank you.Uninstalling and reinstalling is usually the best way to fix any error though. Usually something just went wrong during the download. The only problem is, I think simply uninstalling and reinstalling won't delete the extra one. So it probably needs to be manually deleted first.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
yes u asked for a screenshot yes u have asked me to reinstall java ect rs told me tht 1st time this problem started it did not work i have tried everythingi have dne all that uninstall re install makes no difference new jave oold java flash whtever i thought off dint work

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Did you manually delete Java? Like, go to 'uninstall programs'. Delete every form of Java. Then go to the website to redownload it.If so, I'm not really sure what else to do at the moment. It could possibly be a virus too.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
yes i did that nd my computer is well protected from viruses

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

yes i did that nd my computer is well protected from viruses

That comment makes me think you have a virus. Since, just like virus protection. Virus' are being updated constantly. It's always a good idea to check anyway. Just because your virus scanner isn't picking anything up doesn't mean you don't have a virus. It's the only real reason I could figure for Java not functioning properly if you've already done everything I mentioned above.I personally like to use Malwarbytes to scan, Avast for actual virus protection, and for a quick registry clean SystemCare5. SystemCare5 is good for a somewhat deep cleaning even for the free version.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
getting my laptop wiped clean soon so can get runescape back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com