Photo

Swiftkit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Title: Still usable? I heard it got hacked, or something retarded like that.So, is it still useable? I dont like having to switch screens to check player stats, or use the IRC. Kinda gay.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
The website was hacked, the actual program wasn't touched. From what they are saying anyway. I can't seem to find where they said that though, lol.I wouldn't be too concerned anyway. Swiftkit seems to pretty much just be a web browser like FireFox or Opera that just happens to be specific to playing Runescape.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I use it, so yer. It got backed but its safer now apparently

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
This happened nearly a month ago, from what I remember:The site was taken over by someone and the SK download was changed to something else that was similar to a keylogger of sorts.Issue was resolved fairly quickly and the SK team came clean and let everyone know what happened.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Ah, thanks. At least they came clean, makes more sense than hiding it. Guess its back to using SK for me then. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com