Photo

Gaming Community?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I'll work on a post tomorrow to compile this, and to ask people for what games they play. Do you think we should include "ways to get in touch - other than RS", such as Vent, TS, XBL, PSN .. Etc?

Or maybe we can just give our addresses and phone numbers out? I already hid my phone number in a post a couple months back, so here is my address.http://goo.gl/maps/yYOjNSeriously though, I'd be up for this. I only play Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Runescape as far as online games go.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Or maybe we can just give our addresses and phone numbers out? I already hid my phone number in a post a couple months back, so here is my address.http://goo.gl/maps/yYOjNSeriously though, I'd be up for this. I only play Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Runescape as far as online games go.

I dont play many, but there cheap/free I would be willing to download/buy :)Tynisia this can be your project muhaha

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Seriously though, I'd be up for this. I only play Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Runescape as far as online games go.

You play Spiral Knights? I love that game, but I had to quit because it started lagging every 5 minutes thanks to my crappy computer.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
We should push the IRC server, maybe get an attached web browser to connect to it for on here. I really feel like it's the best and easiest way for people to communicate

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I lied about doing this today. Been doing 5am starts all week, and im shattered today. If i dont get to start this on Friday, i have all day Saturday to do nothing.I'd rather do it properly to start with than make a half hearted effort.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

You play Spiral Knights? I love that game, but I had to quit because it started lagging every 5 minutes thanks to my crappy computer.

Yeah I just got back into it, actually. I originally played just for the TF2 hat you can unlock, but I was hooked after I revisited it. I'm not good in any way shape or form, but I enjoy playing anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com