Gaming Community?

Brad

Right then my little ElderSouls gangers!!! gather round!How about we become a PROPER gaming community?like we all hop on raidcall/mumble/TS and just play games, like a LoL event or a TF event?It would be a laugh and we can bring new members from all games to the forums?thoughts, feelings and suggestions please :)Just a small idea

It's an idea, but the problem is that we focus on RPGs. RPGs probably have the lowest percentage of multiplayer games. However, I would like to see us participate in games like Mass Effect 3, Dungeon Defenders, Fat Princess, Two Worlds II, and Dust 514. Of course, of those games, I only have Dungeon Defenders and Fat Princess, but I plan to get the others.

1350 ELO in League without really trying. We should do this.Honestly though, if there is a post somewhere where people can post "What they play, and on what console" - of which someone then compiles all of this into the very first post, so people know who is playing what, that would be awesome.--I would do this, and i could, if it was needed - it wouldn't take that much effort to compile.Event-wise, i'd hope would could organise even a mass "gaming time" where people might not be playing the same game, but could still use TS/Mumble/Etc to chat with eachother.--Reason i left RS is because nobody even types to eachother that much anymore, but in LoL you literally have to have a way of talking to eachother to even play they game properly, and this in itself creates a lot of hilarity.--I've gone off topic. My bad.

1350 ELO in League without really trying. We should do this.Honestly though, if there is a post somewhere where people can post "What they play, and on what console" - of which someone then compiles all of this into the very first post, so people know who is playing what, that would be awesome.--I would do this, and i could, if it was needed - it wouldn't take that much effort to compile.Event-wise, i'd hope would could organise even a mass "gaming time" where people might not be playing the same game, but could still use TS/Mumble/Etc to chat with eachother.--Reason i left RS is because nobody even types to eachother that much anymore, but in LoL you literally have to have a way of talking to eachother to even play they game properly, and this in itself creates a lot of hilarity.--I've gone off topic. My bad.

compile that list and everyone download raidcall. LETS DO THIS!

compile that list and everyone download raidcall. LETS DO THIS!

Euh, okay. Do me a favour, if you write me a draft post out (So i can Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V it), and tell me where to post it - i will gladly keep the list up to date via the impressive edit button.I dont mind coming up with a format of what we are compiling, i guess it will just have to develop as time goes along.--Wtf is Raidcall. - Raidcall is like Teamspeak, yeah, i has google.

I guess I'll list all the games I play for you guys then;

Xbox360

Battlefield3 ( A bit skeptical about playing this game though. Unless you're rocking like a 3.0+kd :< )

CoD:BlackOps

Skullgirls

Street Fighter: 3rd Strike

Mortal Kombat 9

Halo: Reach

Resident Evil 5

Castle Crashers

Borderlands

PC

Runescape

--------------------

Laptop can't really handle much else. LoL would be possible but I would be a bit laggy and have a somewhat bad FPS ( probably around the 90-110 mark ). I can also play World of Tanks/World of Planes but again, the FPS is a bit extreme and makes high level gameplay difficult.

LoL would be possible but I would be a bit laggy and have a somewhat bad FPS ( probably around the 90-110 mark )

How the heck is that a bad FPS?Anyway, here's what I've got:Ps3:Dungeon DefendersDust 514 (when it comes out)BorderlandsModnation RacersLittlebigplanet 2Mirror's Edge (No multiplayer, but time trial mode)Dark SoulsFat PrincessFree RealmsPortal 2 (if they release new DLC)

100fps can mean life or death in any of those games, lol. Especially when you're used to running an FPS of around 23-25. That extra second it takes for my pc to figure out what's going on, can determine whether my tank shell hits, or my blink goes to the proper place for the kill or to escape. It's honestly the main reason that all I play is RS on my laptop. I hate losing because I have an inferior computer when I'm easily the better player :[

We're just playing to have a laugh Posted Image I couldn't care if we win or lose but were all good players.

Let's just have a laugh haha

Which is why I don't mind :P. If I'm playing with a group and I know we are just there to have fun I usually don't mind. I'm at heart though, a very competitive gamer. I hate losing with a passion, especially when I know I'm the better player >.<

I'll work on a post tomorrow to compile this, and to ask people for what games they play. Do you think we should include "ways to get in touch - other than RS", such as Vent, TS, XBL, PSN .. Etc?

Or maybe we can just give our addresses and phone numbers out? I already hid my phone number in a post a couple months back, so here is my address.http://goo.gl/maps/yYOjNSeriously though, I'd be up for this. I only play Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Runescape as far as online games go.

Or maybe we can just give our addresses and phone numbers out? I already hid my phone number in a post a couple months back, so here is my address.http://goo.gl/maps/yYOjNSeriously though, I'd be up for this. I only play Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Runescape as far as online games go.

I dont play many, but there cheap/free I would be willing to download/buy :)Tynisia this can be your project muhaha

You play Spiral Knights? I love that game, but I had to quit because it started lagging every 5 minutes thanks to my crappy computer.

Yeah I just got back into it, actually. I originally played just for the TF2 hat you can unlock, but I was hooked after I revisited it. I'm not good in any way shape or form, but I enjoy playing anyway.