Fishing for fun!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Im f2p right now lol

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I would like 1-2k raw lobbies please!

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

I would like 1-2k raw lobbies please!

I can have them for you tomorrow, of not late tonight.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

I can have them for you tomorrow, of not late tonight.

How can you fish for so long without crying? D:

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

How can you fish for so long without crying? D:

Lol, all I do is fish :D.I click on the fishing spot, with all sounds except soundfx turned off. As soon as I don't hear my character fishing anymore, I click on the next one or I go bank. Rinse, repeat.It's really the only reason I 'play' Runescape. It's because I can play it without actually... well... playing it! :D

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Lol, all I do is fish :D.I click on the fishing spot, with all sounds except soundfx turned off. As soon as I don't hear my character fishing anymore, I click on the next one or I go bank. Rinse, repeat.It's really the only reason I 'play' Runescape. It's because I can play it without actually... well... playing it! :D

This right here, is what i used to do too, but now i dont even have the energy to do that. lol.Happy days.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
So, I really want to buy all the dragon masks and the fish mask. So I'm taking a small break from fishing to make about 12k cannonballs.I'm still taking orders, they will just be a bit slower to fill. I like to set a quote of coal to mine every day and meet it.@Labush - I have your lobbies though, 2k of them. You can pick them up next time we're on. I'd like to get 200k for them if that's ok. I can go cheaper though of course. It's pretty much however much you want to throw me :]Edit - If anyone has a Dragon Pickaxe I could borrow, I would love you forevers! I might just buy one though... they are soooooo expensive though ;o;

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Uh, catch me when im online and i will give you one until your done - not lend, just trade it to you, im sure you will give it back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com