Hi2u!

Snuggles

Ummmm, I'm not very good at introductions, but... Here we go!I'm your typical geek/nerd whatever you want to call me :]. I have an affinity for cute things. I play a lot of video games, some competitively. Oh! And I love watching anime! I watch other tv too, but more anime then anything else :P.I'm a real easy going person to get along with. As long as you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you :].If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!Thanks for the invite, and I hope to see you all online!<3

• Upvote 2

Hiya Con!For anime I've watched, well, lets just say I've seen a lot xD. My favorites though are Outlaw Star ( My first anime, unless you count Sailor Moon and Speed Racer <.< ), Cowboy Bebob, .Hack//Sign, Ouran Host High School Club ( <3 Momiji ), and Furi Kuri just to name a few, lol.Right now though I'm watching Stocking and Panty with Garterbelt and Casshern Sins though.

Welcome to the community :DI can totally relate to being an anime fan, although the anime I watch are very different (Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater the usual Shonen stuff), although I'm starting to expand into very different genres and styles, (I even started reading some really obscure manga about some girl who controls bananas) I generally read manga though rather than watching the anime.Anyway, once again welcome to the community and also to TRR :D

Welcome to the community :DI can totally relate to being an anime fan, although the anime I watch are very different (Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater the usual Shonen stuff), although I'm starting to expand into very different genres and styles, (I even started reading some really obscure manga about some girl who controls bananas) I generally read manga though rather than watching the anime.Anyway, once again welcome to the community and also to TRR :D

Thank you! Glad to be here :]Bleach and Naruto are good as manga, just like One Piece. The anime is just filler filler filler :[. I haven't seen Fairy Tail though, I'll have to check it out!I bet you would really like D. Gray-Man, if you haven't seen it, check it out :]. It's a lot like Naruto / Bleach / DBZ / etc.If you're ever looking for an obscure anime to watch, I have bunches! I love the crazy shows like Furi Kuri and Excel Saga. They always make me giggle :D

Thank you! Glad to be here :]Bleach and Naruto are good as manga, just like One Piece. The anime is just filler filler filler :[. I haven't seen Fairy Tail though, I'll have to check it out!I bet you would really like D. Gray-Man, if you haven't seen it, check it out :]. It's a lot like Naruto / Bleach / DBZ / etc.If you're ever looking for an obscure anime to watch, I have bunches! I love the crazy shows like Furi Kuri and Excel Saga. They always make me giggle :D

Yeah, I just recently got up to date with D. Gray-Man which i enjoy, and I've just started reading One Piece (well I'm like 100 chapters through it but in One Piece thats nothing, lol) I'm also almost caught up with Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji).Fairy Tail is amazing, I highly recommend it. The art is really good quality (and yet the artist is still one of the fastest manga-ka) and the story is really unique and well paced. The anime is also really good, there aren't many fillers and its actually one of the few anime where I think the English voice actors actually really suit there characters.