Photo

Stuck level 55!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MaxTelm

MaxTelm

• 3 Posts
I have full bar on level 55 and I cant level up for some reason...Anyone can help?Mb it's because of some mods...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
if you have them, try reverting to a save that is roughly just before the level up and turn off all your mods. If it doesn't work then it could possibly be something wrong with your game.. if that's the case then i have no idea what to do

MaxTelm

MaxTelm

• 3 Posts
So there's no commands to fix level up glitch?Because I saw some bugs that can be fix with commands, but I dont know any...

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I mean, there is probably a console command to level up, though I'm not versed in console commands myself. Not sure if this will fix it though.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
There have been a couple of different threads with the same issue.

As far as I know, there is no known fix other than reloading a previous save from before the issue started. PC has console commands which allow you to level up and pick new perks, but they might not fix the actual issue (in fact they could mess up other things indirectly).

player.advlevel
Forces a level up, but does not add the ability to choose a new perk.

player.addperk <variable>
( e.g. 000581e7 for Augmented Flames level 1 : "player.addperk 000581e7")

To find the perk ID, type 'help "perk name" 4', then add each level in order. Make sure to put double quotes around perks that have a space in them. (This also works with items if you need to find out their code.)

MaxTelm

MaxTelm

• 3 Posts
Well I fixed it by using old save files, ty for the answer! :)I still dont know what mod made this bug, well I just random cancel some mods that "might" be the main problem...

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Glad the Elder Souls team could help you out :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com