3 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Event: Citadel Gathering EST and GMT

Amount of People Attended: 2 Posted Image

Who in TRR had Attended: Deathirst, Labush

Special Guests: a Turkey

Notes: even though it was just the two of us it was pretty fun, It would be way better with more people though.

So Basically I came up with the idea to hold citadel gatherings twice weekly (one aimed mostly towards EST people and the other aimed towards GMT) (spoiler tags have screenshots in them so don't open them if you don't think your computer/internet can handle it, theres a lot)
Spoiler

So I posted it, wasn't expecting a big turn out but I was hoping atleast one person would turn up to each (especially since the times were pretty inconvenient for me) So Saturday at 4:30pm (my time) I rocked up at the citadel, intending to be early. I was pumped and ready to go:
Spoiler

So I waited...
Spoiler

...And Waited...
Spoiler

...And Waited...
Spoiler

...And was replaced with a Turkey...
Spoiler

...And wondered why no one turned up
Spoiler

...And Gave up...
Spoiler

...And cried...
Spoiler

...And got angry at everyone...
Spoiler

...And then decided to Jump...
Spoiler

...And then got scared...
Spoiler

...And then realized how beautiful the world is
Spoiler

...And then I Just managed to get this screenshot
Posted Image

I turned up for the EST event at 10am Sunday (my time) and again nobody showed up. I knew the first week wasn't going to be popular there's probably people who wondered whether it would even happen. So thats why I'm posting this to show you guys that I will be doing this weekly. After about a month or so if there's no improvement I'll probably stop. So keep an eye on the Citadel Gathering thread for details as well as the Events Calendar.

Also in future I will crop those screenshots in fact I'll probably end up doing it for this at some stage.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Very nice reflection, I would have come but the time really conflicted with all the work i've been doing lately getting ready to move out again

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Thank God that those are all the screenshots...RIGHT??

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Thank God that those are all the screenshots...RIGHT??

Perhaps...

Very nice reflection, I would have come but the time really conflicted with all the work i've been doing lately getting ready to move out again

Fair enough man, I understand some people would have had other things to do, but I'm sure there were a lot of people that easily could have made it to one of the two times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com