Down with the Thalmor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Thalmorh8r

Thalmorh8r
Is there a way to rid Skyrim of the annoying arrogant creature known as the Thalmor?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
kill them all? pretty much simple as that

Thalmorh8r

Thalmorh8r
But wouldnt They wont respawn?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
There's no way of permanently ridding Skyrim of all Thalmor if that's what you're asking.The whole Empire v. Thalmor thing will either continue on in DLC, the next TES game, or just be resolved through lore (the background story of the universe TES games take place in).

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I make a habit of doing my part. I took a run and gun approach to the Thalmor Embassy mission in Skyrim, killing everybody I can. I even killed the head lady chick after Season's Unending.But yeah, probably DLC. At least, I hope DLC. A future game is also a possibility. I just hope it doesn't disappear into the lore.

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
I tend to hunt down all types of scum elves, not just the thalmar. Orcs, wood elves, snow elves, dark elves high elves, if i found a dwarf, it would be impaled as well, i cant explain why i hate elves, i jsut do... Just like i was born with a burning passion to rid the world of hookers = D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I tend to hunt down all types of scum elves, not just the thalmar. Orcs, wood elves, snow elves, dark elves high elves, if i found a dwarf, it would be impaled as well, i cant explain why i hate elves, i jsut do... Just like i was born with a burning passion to rid the world of hookers = D

As a Kahjiit, I want Skooma.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com