Photo

Dawnguard add on question

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Once i completed all off the vampire questsAnd kill harkon can i start the vampire hunters quests with all of my recent gifts. For example (vampire lord) (vampire sudiction) ect.. Oh and ariels bow & (bloodcursed elven arrows). Can i go undercover lol?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
For the first question, no.I don't understand the 2nd one, sorry.

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Lol meant can i do the vampire hunter questAs a vampire with dawnguard armor?And once i was in soul cairn. Can i go back to soul cairn?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Yeah you can go back to Soul Cairn.

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Awsoooome thanks buddyCause for some reason every time would go up to the creepy horse it will disapear. Im prob doing something wrong lol

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Can u kill every vampire hunter in fort dawnguard?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Not sure. I know quest essential NPC's can't be killed, but if you finished all the quest, then maybe? Same thing applies for that Thalmor chick, you can kill her after Season's Unending (which is a huge plot hole but whatever).Save and try it out for me? :P

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
After completing the Kindred Judgement for the Vampire side, talk to the woman training in the castle, and she'll tell you to kill a Vampire, then blah blah blah. Finish that and she'll say that... the Dark Elf whose name I forget, and he'll tell you that the Dawnguard are starting to become a hassle. you'll recieve an objective to go to the Dawnguard's castle and kill all the Leaders. after that you go on quests that make the Dawnguard look bad.l

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
Thanks guys. Ill enjoy ripping there throuts out lolI hope bethesda makes another elder scrolls game :)

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
it's more than likely being worked on as we speak, if everything holds true, expect it to be on next gen consoles aroooound 2014-2015 ish

Ernesto

Ernesto

• 9 Posts
And hear i am thinking that the dawnguard leaders where gonna be simple..... :0And !wooow lol i need to come up with a nother stradigy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com