what mods do you want to see for skyrim?

i am aps3 player but i know about and love mods, one mod that i want to see in skyrim is where you can buy or find a pipe, match, and tobacco, so that when the dovakiin sits an option appears so that an animation will play of you pulling out the pipe putting tobacco in then lighting it with a match.. that coupled with some graphic, shadow, and hobbit hole mods will be absolutley amazing

Lord of the Rings area mods.Mammoth mounts (they might have that already)Guns (probably have that too)A more realistic sneak systemAlpacasZOMBIES DAMNIT!Edit: Also, and what I want to see in future games, I want to make my character fat. Like a fat mage or something. How funny would that be? I hate that all the characters are either skinny or buff. Even some characters would of been better if they were fat.

Temperable mage armor: The ability to actually temper your robeswith iron, steel, corundum, silver, gold, orc, glass, ebony and ebony+Daedra Heart. It would add like 1/3 or 1/5 of the equivelent armor that type would have with perks. the skin for it would also add a little bit of the armor to your robes and maybe add more armor each time you temper.