Photo

what mods do you want to see for skyrim?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
i am aps3 player but i know about and love mods, one mod that i want to see in skyrim is where you can buy or find a pipe, match, and tobacco, so that when the dovakiin sits an option appears so that an animation will play of you pulling out the pipe putting tobacco in then lighting it with a match.. that coupled with some graphic, shadow, and hobbit hole mods will be absolutley amazing

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Capes. That is all.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Lord of the Rings area mods.Mammoth mounts (they might have that already)Guns (probably have that too)A more realistic sneak systemAlpacasZOMBIES DAMNIT!Edit: Also, and what I want to see in future games, I want to make my character fat. Like a fat mage or something. How funny would that be? I hate that all the characters are either skinny or buff. Even some characters would of been better if they were fat.

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
orcs might be better of fat.. or imperials

Omega Dragon Warlord

Omega Dragon Warlord

• 15 Posts
Of all the mods out there, the ones I'd like to actually see would be an AI mod replicating the behavior of Demon/Dark Souls enemies and a battle system replicating Dragon's Dogma (esp. in relation to larger creatures). That would just be fantastic.

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts

Of all the mods out there, the ones I'd like to actually see would be an AI mod replicating the behavior of Demon/Dark Souls enemies and a battle system replicating Dragon's Dogma (esp. in relation to larger creatures). That would just be fantastic.

that would be amazing

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Temperable mage armor: The ability to actually temper your robeswith iron, steel, corundum, silver, gold, orc, glass, ebony and ebony+Daedra Heart. It would add like 1/3 or 1/5 of the equivelent armor that type would have with perks. the skin for it would also add a little bit of the armor to your robes and maybe add more armor each time you temper.

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
mmm cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com