Photo

ironies of skyrim

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
what do you think are some of the greatest ironies created or can be created in skyrim?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
There is this mini quest in Markarth where you break into a guy's house and find evidence of him worshiping Talos. I guess if you don't mind the Thalmor, then this isn't that ironic, but all my characters are usually "Imperial but screw the Thalmor".

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

There is this mini quest in Markarth where you break into a guy's house and find evidence of him worshiping Talos. I guess if you don't mind the Thalmor, then this isn't that ironic, but all my characters are usually "Imperial but screw the Thalmor".

How is that ironic?
Spoiler

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
why is everyone a traitor? lawl. Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, there were disputes between Companion members, stuff's crazy xD

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
*SPOILER*Can't forget college of winter hold ancano turned out to be a little sketchy

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
yeah, but ancano was thalmor and they pretty much played him out to be blatently the betrayer type.also after a lot of Dawnguard playing, found out that the Falmer are probably mad at the wrong people. they shouldn't be mad at anybody but the other Snow Elves, maybe the Dwarven race but not random people... they should learn to communicate faster...

flowerchild

flowerchild

• 1 Posts
There's a few. Dawnguard path for example, vampire hunter with a vampire follower. Main quest too, dragon slayer getting help from a dragon. Gotta love Bethseda's sense of humor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com