How do I rebecome a where wolf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

J.sherman13

J.sherman13
So when the new pack came out I saw how awesome the new skill tree for wherwolfs was and wanted to be one but I have already been one and cure myself in the companions so how do I become on again

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

RayJuice

RayJuice

• 9 Posts
I don't think you are able to become a werewolf again, after you have already cured yourself I'm sure there is no turning back... I could be wrong though. It probably would've been nice if Bethesda kind of thought of that a little before having you cure yourself and then come up with a expansion that makes werewolves even more bad-ass!

NCwilde1

NCwilde1

• 13 Posts
I was thinking that maybe you could go back to where you first drank Aela's blood to become a werewolf again. I could be wrong, but I believe the blood never disappears.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Yeah, I'm fairly certain werewolf is a one time thing. I heard the vampires are hiring though. :D

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I agree with Blex, guess it's time to don some dark robes, put on the eyeshadow and get dark and blood thirsty.As far as i'm aware, curing is usually a permanent thing and if the game was like a database, your character would be "flagged" for having been cured of lycanthropy which would mean the game knows you are "immune" to it. guess if your want for being a werewolf outweighs your love for your current character, you could always make a new one. Skyrim doesn't seem to mind one more Dragonborne in the world..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com