How do I rebecome a where wolf

Guest J.sherman13

Question

Guest J.sherman13

So when the new pack came out I saw how awesome the new skill tree for wherwolfs was and wanted to be one but I have already been one and cure myself in the companions so how do I become on again

4 answers to this question

I don't think you are able to become a werewolf again, after you have already cured yourself I'm sure there is no turning back... I could be wrong though. It probably would've been nice if Bethesda kind of thought of that a little before having you cure yourself and then come up with a expansion that makes werewolves even more bad-ass!

I agree with Blex, guess it's time to don some dark robes, put on the eyeshadow and get dark and blood thirsty.As far as i'm aware, curing is usually a permanent thing and if the game was like a database, your character would be "flagged" for having been cured of lycanthropy which would mean the game knows you are "immune" to it. guess if your want for being a werewolf outweighs your love for your current character, you could always make a new one. Skyrim doesn't seem to mind one more Dragonborne in the world..