Photo

NEW BUILD! (Finally) Level 50 Assassin/Rogue

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
I'm surprised so many people still haven't heard of the oghma infinium glitch I did it on one build and tried to contain myself but still ended up at level 67 but that was my first build and I am much more experienced now to I try not to do the glitch much

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I will almost always do it because I already have my original legit 81 and like to test my builds out so it's generally an easy way to test it

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
Hmm never thought of it as like an experimental type thing to see if your builds will work. Well aren't you just always full of good ideas.I also have like 6 characters because I get so bored

Edited by Motorboatingboy, July 19, 2012 - 11:46 PM.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
i have my main, a level 81 hunter build, an 81 Dark elf assassin thing, umm.. two messed up characters, a level 19, a level 5 and almost a new level 81 that may just keep a save before adding any perks to anything to serve as a "build all" and just not save them. I'm not sure yet but a few of my builds still need testing, such as this one.Also, thanks I guess? I try to keep my thoughts on the useful tactical intelligence side where my thoughts are coherent. the other side is a baaad place... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com