Photo

NEW BUILD! (Finally) Level 50 Assassin/Rogue

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Prenote: I did this in ode to just finishing the Thieves Guild questline, So I wanted to do a Hybrid DB and TG build.

Level 50 Assassin/Rogue:

Requirements:
Build Number Stat 1 Stat 2 Stat 3 Stat 4 Stat 5 Stat 6
Build 1 100 Archery 100 One-Hand 100 Smithing 80 Light Armor 50 Sneak 100 Enchanting
Build 2 100 Archery 100 Smithing 80 Light Armor 50 Sneak 100 Lockpicking 100 Enchanting
Build 3 100 Archery 100 Smithing 80 Light Armor 40 Sneak 100 Pickpocket 100 Enchanting

Personal Notes: This Character specializes in killing with a bow or similar one-handed weapon. This character uses any light Armor, however for combat encounters, DragonScale will be your best bet.

Enchants: Option 1 Option 2 Option 3
Helmet Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking Fortify Archery and Fortify Illusion
Chest Fortify Light Armor and Fortify Stamina Regen. Fortify Stamina and Fortify Stamina Regen.
Hands Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket
Feet Fortify Carry Weight and Muffle
Ring Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket
Amulet Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket

Perk Distribution:
Combat Based: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148259
Lockpick Based: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148261
Pickpocket Based: (more for the lulz) http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148264

Health/Magicka/Stamina Distribution:

Value Health Stamina Magicka
Distributed 30 19 0
Base 100 100 100
Ending Value 400 290 100

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I think this is going to be my next character. Archery + One-Handed for combat, then Enchanting and Smithing. I don't know if I'd invest anything in Light Armor as I'd probably be running around in Nightingale most of the time.Option 1 is what I'd go with.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
So you like it? :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Really nice build and looks very organized. I'd go with Option 1 since I always enjoy doing more damage, but pickpocketing is also a lot of fun.Currently doing a thief with only Archery for combat, so I'll probably steal some of your enchantment ideas.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'd still like to thank David for the quick lesson on making tables, as you can see, I've become quite proficient with them xD they are pretty easy to get the hang of etc. and they definitely do make things more unique. Also I found you guys possibly the greatest youtuber for Skyrim glitches (however a lot of them are rather old...)

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts

Really nice build and looks very organized. I'd go with Option 1 since I always enjoy doing more damage, but pickpocketing is also a lot of fun.

Reverse pickpocketing is very much a lot of fun. >:]

Looks pretty legit. I'd go with 1 too.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I did the second and third for people who wanted the more or less Thieves Guild stuff. The first could work as what the description was, a DB TG hybrid thing. Seems to me like anybody who makes a build could normally only fit one quest-line.

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
You can do the multi thing, but it's like min maxing basically. DB and TG work together very well in that regard. Friend of mine did College and Companions by using mainly conjuring weapons/armor, and using boosts, and a very talented hit and run like hell style.IDK, I actually don't use factions much. I played through then sort of left them hangin'.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
exactly. And I could do higher level builds but nobody seems to have the innate drive to get to higher than 50 xD It'd be nice to do a decent 81. Haven't in a long time.

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
I don't have the time anymore. Wish I could. But I always got bored with a character and ended up making new ones until I had more characters than the levels the characters were. But I still have my Nord. :]

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Well, If more people knew of the Oghma Infinium glitch... then I'd be happy, lol. but nobody seems to, even though I wrote a guide about it.

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
... There's a uber happy glitch? I just got here. Where is it?PlanRead glitchsteal xbox backPROFIT

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'd have to double check to make sure it works on the current patch, but we'll see.http://eldersouls.co...-glitchexploit/

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
That's what the blasted Lexicon thing is. Cool, I'll have to try that out sometime.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
No problem, glad I could help somebody enjoy the game in a more out of the box way xD I know a multitude of other things If you'd like to know :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com