NEW BUILD! (Finally) Level 50 Assassin/Rogue

Prenote: I did this in ode to just finishing the Thieves Guild questline, So I wanted to do a Hybrid DB and TG build.

Level 50 Assassin/Rogue:

Requirements:

[table]

[th]Build Number[/th] [th]Stat 1[/th] [th]Stat 2[/th] [th]Stat 3[/th] [th]Stat 4[/th] [th]Stat 5[/th] [th]Stat 6[/th]

[td]Build 1[/td] [td]100 Archery[/td] [td]100 One-Hand[/td] [td]100 Smithing[/td] [td]80 Light Armor[/td] [td]50 Sneak[/td] [td]100 Enchanting[/td]

[td]Build 2[/td] [td]100 Archery[/td] [td]100 Smithing[/td] [td]80 Light Armor[/td] [td]50 Sneak[/td] [td]100 Lockpicking[/td] [td]100 Enchanting[/td]

[td]Build 3[/td] [td]100 Archery[/td] [td]100 Smithing[/td] [td]80 Light Armor[/td] [td]40 Sneak[/td] [td]100 Pickpocket[/td] [td]100 Enchanting[/td]

[/table]

Personal Notes: This Character specializes in killing with a bow or similar one-handed weapon. This character uses any light Armor, however for combat encounters, DragonScale will be your best bet.

[table]

[th]Enchants:[/th] [th]Option 1[/th] [th]Option 2[/th] [th]Option 3[/th]

[td]Helmet[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify Illusion[/td] [td] [/td]

[td]Chest[/td] [td]Fortify Light Armor and Fortify Stamina Regen.[/td] [td]Fortify Stamina and Fortify Stamina Regen.[/td] [td] [/td]

[td]Hands[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td] [td]Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td]

[td]Feet[/td] [td]Fortify Carry Weight and Muffle[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td]

[td]Ring[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td] [td]Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td]

[td]Amulet[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify One-Handed[/td] [td]Fortify Archery and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td] [td]Fortify One-Handed and Fortify Lockpicking/Pickpocket[/td]

[/table]

Perk Distribution:

Combat Based: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148259

Lockpick Based: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148261

Pickpocket Based: (more for the lulz) http://skyrimcalculator.com/#148264

Health/Magicka/Stamina Distribution:

[table]

[th]Value[/th] [th]Health[/th] [th]Stamina[/th] [th]Magicka[/th]

[td]Distributed[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]0[/td]

[td]Base[/td] [td]100[/td] [td]100[/td] [td]100[/td]

[td]Ending Value[/td] [td]400[/td] [td]290[/td] [td]100[/td]

[/table]

I think this is going to be my next character. Archery + One-Handed for combat, then Enchanting and Smithing. I don't know if I'd invest anything in Light Armor as I'd probably be running around in Nightingale most of the time.Option 1 is what I'd go with.

Really nice build and looks very organized. I'd go with Option 1 since I always enjoy doing more damage, but pickpocketing is also a lot of fun.Currently doing a thief with only Archery for combat, so I'll probably steal some of your enchantment ideas.

I'd still like to thank David for the quick lesson on making tables, as you can see, I've become quite proficient with them xD they are pretty easy to get the hang of etc. and they definitely do make things more unique. Also I found you guys possibly the greatest youtuber for Skyrim glitches (however a lot of them are rather old...)

You can do the multi thing, but it's like min maxing basically. DB and TG work together very well in that regard. Friend of mine did College and Companions by using mainly conjuring weapons/armor, and using boosts, and a very talented hit and run like hell style.IDK, I actually don't use factions much. I played through then sort of left them hangin'.

• 3 weeks later...

i have my main, a level 81 hunter build, an 81 Dark elf assassin thing, umm.. two messed up characters, a level 19, a level 5 and almost a new level 81 that may just keep a save before adding any perks to anything to serve as a "build all" and just not save them. I'm not sure yet but a few of my builds still need testing, such as this one.Also, thanks I guess? I try to keep my thoughts on the useful tactical intelligence side where my thoughts are coherent. the other side is a baaad place... lol