Soul Wars Reflection 6/28/2012

Tcee

Destiny was going to create this Reflection, but I don't think she's feeling too good right now, so I'll go ahead and post it. Feel better, Destiny!

Event: Soul Wars!

Amount of People Attended: 8

Who In TRR had Attended:

[*]Blexun

[*]Noob Saucse

[*]TRR Daniel

[*]TRR Destiny

[*]TRR Mageman

[*]TRR Scout

[*]Tcee

[*]Torpedo Jr

Special Guests: None :[

Notes: We all met up at Edgeville Bank, then walked to SW & hopped to a busy SW world. Once there, we waited for a new game to start. Unfortunately, both TRR Mageman and TRR Destiny were having some connection issues :[

The majority of TRR joined the BLUE Team, while Blexun and Noob Sausce joined the RED Team. Only time would tell who would be victorious.

Noob met me at a Graveyard, but with some help, he was swiftly defeated.

Blue Team controlled the Obelisk and next thing we know, Red Avatar was level 82... Then 54.. Finally.. 18! Yes! Everyone with at least level 18 Slayer flocked to the enemy's Avatar with haste!

The Red Team's Avatar fell and the Blue team took the lead. The two "rogue" TRR members realized rebelling against the clan wasn't going to work out in their favor.

Some random player went to the Blue Team's Avatar while it was level 100 and attacked it, lol.

Blue Team gained another point before the game was over: sweet, sweet victory!

SW map is a little too big to watch what other members' were up to, but I'm sure they were fighting with all their might!

Feel free to add any input/pics/etc!

Big thank you to everyone who was able to attend! Hope to see you at the next event!!<3

*Event Coordinators & Staff, please remember to announce the day's event in the CC several times prior to the event starting to make sure as many members know about it as possible (4 hrs, 2 hrs, 1 hr, 30min, 10min til event, etc). I think it really helped today, so great job!!*

Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Noob Died :b

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Silly person attacked lvl 100 Avatar x]]

Posted Image

Kicking Noob for lulz :]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Missing TRR Mageman from screenie >.< Soz!

• Upvote 2

Nice reflection, some screenies would have been great too, though ;) I never liked SW as a clan event, to be really honest, because you have little contact with each other, usually. One guy is a noob and only kills other players, some others only kill monsters, others camp at the obby, and so on ;)