[th] Time Zone [/th] [th] UTC/GMT Relative [/th] [th] Event Time [/th]
10:00 P.M. [/td]
9:00 P.M. [/td]
5:00 P.M. [/td]
4:00 P.M. [/td]
3:00 P.M. [/td]
2:00 P.M. [/td]

[/table][table][th][/th][/table]
If your time zone is not included in the chart, a time zone converter may be of help.

Dun even know how to play. :P Anybody care to explain

You pick Red or Blue Team.You need to kill Pyrefeinds/Jellies to collect Frags and/or fight people in the main areas (Graveyards/Obelisk) to maintain control of that area. If your team has control of the Obelisk, you can use the frags on the Obelisk in the middle of the map to lower the other team's Avatar. Sometimes, people are holding Frags and when you kill them, you can pick the Frags up.Graveyards let you spawn close to the map, if your team has control of it. You can bury bones in the Graveyard your team controls to raise your Avatar's level.The Avatar's level = the Slayer level needed to attack it.All the while, anyone/everyone can attack you anywhere on the map except inside Graveyards & original spawn point.Team with least Avatar deaths wins!Hope that helped! More questions, please feel free to ask, or visit: http://runescape.wik.../wiki/Soul_Wars

Event Title Soul Wars

Date: 28th june 2012

[*]Try to post events ahead of the day they are actually on, rather than the day they are on

[*]Also where it says "Event Title" you actually replace that with the name of the Title of the Event

[*]Also for the Date make sure you add the Day so for example Thursday, June 28th, 2012

[*]Make Sure the time is right for all timezones GMT is wrong (I'll leave it for you to update)

Edited by Anarchy

i do GMT is correct i go by bst here reading my other times of previous events gmt is 1 hour behind bstcouldnt plan before hand as most of the time i was either ill or busy during day real life comes first i did these in the after noon my time

i do GMT is correct i go by bst here reading my other times of previous events gmt is 1 hour behind bstcouldnt plan before hand as most of the time i was either ill or busy during day real life comes first i did these in the after noon my time

It had said 6pm earlier

It's happening now :$

We are currently waiting for a new game (7min left) in a game, not sure how many we will play, but game is 20min long.

Hope you can join us! If not, no worries, definitely next time^_^

Edited by Tcee