Photo

Difficulty creating the ideal character to my liking.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
I'm not really focused enough to use the perk planner because I always forget I made a setup so I just kind of wing it which probably explains why I'm so underpowered and don't have my weapon damage over 100 except for dragon bone bow which does like 104 or something so I might try to plan it on my next build but I don't think it's gonna happen. I've also never found the banish effect and just use paralysis on my weapons to sell.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'd have to say, the easiest way to level enchanting (though smithing will probably suffer more in the long run) is just level till around 20 and you'll be set when you find a banish enchantment. Now if you head to Dawnstar and are able to find the invisible Khajit caravan chest, loot it for a bunch of soul gems then just enchant one for a soul trap and run around murdering everything until you need more, then you'll probably be able to head back to the chest and re-aquire more soul gems. Or doing what blex said works wonders due to you being able to get up the original skills you wanted, plus store up a small armory of soul gems (which you could somehow craft them via an enchanting table or some other worldly magic)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com