Combat Beta

AlmaWade

Nah all my friends like the combat development it needed doing combat sucked lolThe richer ones love the lap because they have torva and stuffThe poor people complain for obvious reasonsBut why shouldn't the 500m armour give you a clear advantage?Only thing everyone on my fl is complaining about is the new combat calc, why should say a maxed out range tank with 99 range and 99 def be classed as "Max Combat" when he only has 2 combat 99's and the rest could be level 1 ? It's not right

• Upvote 1

Nah all my friends like the combat development it needed doing combat sucked lolThe richer ones love the lap because they have torva and stuffThe poor people complain for obvious reasonsBut why shouldn't the 500m armour give you a clear advantage?Only thing everyone on my fl is complaining about is the new combat calc, why should say a maxed out range tank with 99 range and 99 def be classed as "Max Combat" when he only has 2 combat 99's and the rest could be level 1 ? It's not right

Well, I can understand it for pvp reasons.The combat does show the potential lvl of danger you have; your defence and your offence (either melee, range or mage).But yeah, indeed, people that have 99 summoning and prayer too should have some kind of reward for having them maxed out.

Anytime, anything changes in any game, or when a new expansion to another game comes out. People will whine, 'Oh everyone's gonna quit'.Yet no one does.There will always be doomsayers, it makes them feel important

How about when wilderness and staking were taken away? Rs never fully recovered from that.But yer I have to agree that this will be one if those updates that everyone will learn to live with.