Photo

money making ideas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
just a little help on what i should do for money making some have said woodcutting yews i wanted something that isnt slow i was thinking ranarr doing herb runs collecting the best herbs to sell and law runes ect

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
hehe im interested in the outcome of this topic :), as far as I know kingdom management is good if you check weekly, item flipping and herb runs are quite easy to do :)

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
slayer. mature grotwoms. pkor you could just start hacking accounts. that seems to be the popular thing to do.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
no to hacking , no to slayer level isnt tht good , grotworms no idea wht tht is i dont pk and i need requirements for a quest to be able to have kingdom

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
run herbs and while waiting for their growth go wc yews

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i was thinking on herb runs meaning chaos druids nd collect loads of rannar then sell

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

i was thinking on herb runs meaning chaos druids nd collect loads of rannar then sell

I don't know what you're combat lvl and total lvl is, but farming runs are quite good. And even if you deceide to stick with chaos druids, which are quite disappointing to be honest, you can mix them with farm runs. There are 5 herb patches in the game (4 regular + 1 desease free patch after a quest), which will take you 5-10 minutes to do a herb run for ±100-150k profit.

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
disease free patch?! wheres this?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

disease free patch?! wheres this?

At trollheim. You need to do the quest Eadgar's ruse, I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com