Photo

About how events are announced

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

I think we could try to kick back old school, If I remember right when I first joined I had t get 3 referrals, sign up on the website, and post an application before I could join. Now I see people getting invited into clan before they even realized that we have a website... bring back the damn near week long application so by the time people get accepted they feel like they earned it. =D

This would be a huge change to how the community works, and probably a whole other topic to discuss. Idk.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I think we could try to kick back old school, If I remember right when I first joined I had t get 3 referrals, sign up on the website, and post an application before I could join. Now I see people getting invited into clan before they even realized that we have a website... bring back the damn near week long application so by the time people get accepted they feel like they earned it. =D

I don't think we've ever had that unless I wasn't in the clan at the time.

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
hes got a point... make people feel like theyve worked for it..so they deserve it... better sense of a community. more of a brotherhood per say. youd no doubt be able to keep people better. the only issue would be motivating the recruits to join. but that would prolly just make eveyones head explode... too many moving parts and all

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
You have to have a clan willing to put in the effort and sadly to say I don't think TRR member care enough from what I've seen

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i care i love this clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com