The Big Reveal!

Brodo Swaggins

The sword was Excalibur and they've given it the same stats as the whip, reason you can't have tWo whips is because it wouldn't look right graphical. They say that in the vid :x

The sword was Excalibur and they've given it the same stats as the whip, reason you can't have tWo whips is because it wouldn't look right graphical. They say that in the vid :x

Total bullshit, if you ask me

Ahh, I can't understand what they say half of the time. And making Excalibur have the same stats as whip is kind of stupid since Excalibur is definitely a stabbing weapons =/

Total bullshit, if you ask me

They should just use Ironman 2 as an example for dual whips xD... I honestly want to know what kind of graphical problems they ran into....

They should just use Ironman 2 as an example for dual whips xD... I honestly want to know what kind of graphical problems they ran into....

Well he has to sort of swing it back so he would have to switch stance everytime he swings his whip or it would just look stupid :)

Sounds like mage is about to get raped, even with a dual casting. The main idea of mage in the combat triangle is to keep melee at a distance, and their armor makes the magic spells hit harder... but with melee dual wielding if they so much as get near a mage, it's game over... having two d scims reigning blows for even 3 seconds will almost KO a mage. So unless you are dual casting with an ancients freeze spell and blood spell then they are going to get on you eventually and eat you aliveDual wielding crossbows won't make it any better considering the high hit rate a crossbow has, two crossbows hitting you at the same time is gonna hurt...Mages, prepare to be bent over.