Boss Hunted: General Graardor

Number of Rebelz Present: 5

Rebelz In Attendance: MstrMonopoly, Peanut 1, Blexun, Kosher, Resurr3ction

Total Kills: 58

Drops

Godsword Shard 3

Dragon Dagger (p++)

Event Reflection

MstrMonopoly asked if anyone wanted to do Bandos. Peanut 1 and Kosher responded in the affirmative. So did Resurr3ction, who was going to the GWD for the first time. Blexun joined in later. At first, Peanut, Kosher, and I were in some nice world but then two dummies crashed us. So we hot-hopped to w39, where Bandos hit like 580 on Kosher so he ROL'd. So me and Peanut duoed for a couple kills until Blexun showed up and ineffectually slapped Bandos with his flaccid whip. Then Kosher came back and we were a four man. Around this time we got both splits Finally, Resurr3ction found out how to get to Bandos and he showed up with a whip and some sick-ass lobs. We five-manned for a while until Resurr3ction's lobs ran out. Around this time he got a torstol seed which was our best drop by far, which is sad. Then Blexun left to go to something, probably gay in nature. Then I ran out of food. Anyway, good trip in theory, what with the 58 kills and all, but the loot was unsatisfactory. That's ok, we had fun!~~~~

Posted Image

dat lewt

• Upvote 1