Boss Hunted: General Graardor
Number of Rebelz Present: 5

Rebelz In Attendance: MstrMonopoly, Peanut 1, Blexun, Kosher, Resurr3ction

Total Kills: 58

Drops
Godsword Shard 3
Dragon Dagger (p++)

Event Reflection
MstrMonopoly asked if anyone wanted to do Bandos. Peanut 1 and Kosher responded in the affirmative. So did Resurr3ction, who was going to the GWD for the first time. Blexun joined in later. At first, Peanut, Kosher, and I were in some nice world but then two dummies crashed us. So we hot-hopped to w39, where Bandos hit like 580 on Kosher so he ROL'd. So me and Peanut duoed for a couple kills until Blexun showed up and ineffectually slapped Bandos with his flaccid whip. Then Kosher came back and we were a four man. Around this time we got both splits Finally, Resurr3ction found out how to get to Bandos and he showed up with a whip and some sick-ass lobs. We five-manned for a while until Resurr3ction's lobs ran out. Around this time he got a torstol seed which was our best drop by far, which is sad. Then Blexun left to go to something, probably gay in nature. Then I ran out of food. Anyway, good trip in theory, what with the 58 kills and all, but the loot was unsatisfactory. That's ok, we had fun!~~~~

Posted Image
dat lewt

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
very good write up. ethusiasm really comes through. its kinda sad though, i didnt make it for if i had to say 30-40 of the kills, and i ended up making about 400k-500k XD

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I've still never even been to God Wars. Good write up though, I enjoyed reading it.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I've still never even been to God Wars.

Same, my reason being "I don't think I'm strong enough"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com