New and need a little help!

Blyynd

So, hello everyone, i am new to the clan! I am 132 combat, at the moment, but i come from a long period of time without playing the game, and right now i want to get back into it! I need a little help, as i've seen there are a few new features, etc...I currently only have 20M as i gave away a lot of things when i left RS (Now i want to stay FOREVER ahah, don't worry.) and with this money, what good armour can i buy nowadays? If anyone can help me with that... And also, is there any important thing that changed in the last few months, that i should be aware of ? Thanks a lot!edit: Also, when i try to join the clan chat "The Rebelz" , it says the "you need to be in a clan in order to do that.." :S

New combat system in the making, ehh money pouch so u wont lose ur cash when u die if u carry on u, home teleport spell loadstones, you can activate loadstones in hubs so u dont need runes, takes a bit to cast tho...uhh squeel...gear wise... pretty much same stuff u prob could of got b4 u quit. We got dragon kiteshields now. dfs is relatively cheap now, fury is relatively cheap now too, whip is basicly standard gear now since its lyk 300k.ehh new boots came out worth lyk 20m+thats all i can think of off top my head.

Please be sure you are joining "The Rebelz" Clan Chat and not the Friends Chat. Hope that works!

There have been lots of RS updates recently, one including an easier Runecrafting experience: The Runespan!

Hope to see you soon!

Melee wise you are stuck with Barrows as Bandos is out of your price range at the moment. Range wise you can pick up a full set of royal d'hide, new and stupidly cheap. And Ahrims for mage crap, unless you want to work for Gando-whateverit'scalled.

Thank you all, glad to see your'e all helpful! I asked someone in the game from the clan, why i couldn't join the clan chat as a member (i only can as a guest, not able to talk), he told me i meet someone in game... A leader, is that it? Thanks!

Thank you all, glad to see your'e all helpful! I asked someone in the game from the clan, why i couldn't join the clan chat as a member (i only can as a guest, not able to talk), he told me i meet someone in game... A leader, is that it? Thanks!

Idk why some guest can talk and some can't, I've set the clan chat to allow Guest to speak