Photo

Combat: Action and Adrenaline!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Posted Image The Combat HQ has been updated with a whole host of information about the hotly anticipated action bar, and a new feature for the Evolution of Combat beta: adrenaline!

View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I don't know if you guy have looked into this already but it's pretty interesting stuff about Combat

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Not sure if they revealed this yet, but will you unlock all abilities as your character progresses or will you have to choose which ones you want? The latter is a bit more interesting.Also noticed combat looks a bit more fluid and you can walk around with your weapon sheated, which is always cool.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
the ultimate looked shit....guessing the good combat moves will be quest locked -.-'he even lagged on the fkn video lmao wait untill everyone in the beta

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Did he like... capture his soul? Did... did anyone see that?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Thinking about it now this is going to make f2p warring a lot more fast paced if there's ults in f2p anyway, 20 people hit you with an ult at the same time lmao

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Thinking about it now this is going to make f2p warring a lot more fast paced if there's ults in f2p anyway, 20 people hit you with an ult at the same time lmao

OOOOOOOOH MAN! I hope it doesn't get to complicated where it scares people away from the game

Scout

Scout

• 43 Posts
I'm excited, as an ex highly rated arena player on WoW, button mashing has a very nice skill of mine. I am just worried about the lag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com