Hijacked and moneymaking bot!

When I tried to log in to my account yesterday, it would not let me. Then I tried to recover my password, but I did not have the right e-mail adress. I then sent an e-mail to Jagex about this. This is their reply;

Posted Image

I then did what they told me to do and now I got my account back. When I logged in I was in a dungeoneering dugeon with chaos druids, with my inventory filled with herbs and some other stuff. Also, I was wearing the classic moneymaking bot outfit. I then went to my bank to discover, ofcourse, that they sold all my stuff, turned my bank into a complete mess, deleted all the tabs and made a new one with all the stuff they were going to sell. Therefore I lost 30m+ and was left with 7.5m. I have told Jagex all this.

Posted Image

Here you can see the set-up and some of the crap I sold.

Edit: By the way, I had already done a virus scan before I got the e-mail and I did have a bank pin. The scan came up empty and the account security did not help much. I also owe a friend the same amount of money as I have left, not that I think he will ever claim it.

hmmm if nelly ever pays me back I don't mind helpin you out a bit, you can ask anarchy bout that.Have you ever accessed your account through someone else's wifi, or computer? Have you ever used a public internet? If you have wifi is it passworded? Do you use strong passwords?

hmmm if nelly ever pays me back I don't mind helpin you out a bit, you can ask anarchy bout that.Have you ever accessed your account through someone else's wifi, or computer? Have you ever used a public internet? If you have wifi is it passworded? Do you use strong passwords?

I can't remember if I have accessed my account someone else's wifi or computer, but I don't think so, same with public internet. The wifi is passworded and I do have a strong password. Both wifi and RS password are more or less random capital and normal letters and numbers, both different.

RS doesn't recognize capital letters in pw.Also, shields are lame, get a dragon defender from Warrior's Guild (gotta work your way up through the different defenders), then you'll be set for combat activities.You have a nice Fishing level, can make a bit of money there.

RS doesn't recognize capital letters in pw.Also, shields are lame, get a dragon defender from Warrior's Guild (gotta work your way up through the different defenders), then you'll be set for combat activities.You have a nice Fishing level, can make a bit of money there.

Completely forgot about ddef, I got one in my bank
  • Upvote 1