Photo

A Change in CC Ranks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking David, there never was a cc mod, so Idk who came in and threw that in there and decided we should have 1 when we have 11 staff members.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
If I remember correctly CC MOD was actually just called Moderator (Forum, Chat, IRC Moderator) in past, I don't know when it disappeared...but when I came back to the clan Swaffle was already a CC Mod...

Here is my newer Proposition, just an idea that ran through my head just now...Recruit is the changed part

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them
Posted Image Corporal - In-game Recruit
Posted Image Sergeant - Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - 6 (9, 12) Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel
Posted Image Captain - Established Rebel & Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image General - Event Coordinator & Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator
Posted Image Organiser - Warlord
Posted Image Coordinator - Council
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council
Posted Image Deputy owner - Clan Leader
Posted Image Owner - Founder

OR

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them
Posted Image Corporal - In-game Recruit
Posted Image Sergeant - Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel or + (& Exemplary Rebel)
Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel or (N/A)
Posted Image General - Event Coordinator & Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
numba 2

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
i say current set up with modified cc boot abilities.... which... is currently in effect i do believe?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

i say current set up with modified cc boot abilities.... which... is currently in effect i do believe?

I can't modify who can boot, Admin and above can kick if i modify that you cant boot I'd have to change the rank to be lower

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
well, if youve ranked someone above cc rank of admin, i trust youve thought of the action and trust said individuals... and at that rate, any discussion beyond that is you not trusting your original gameplan. if someone sub admin wants ability to boot in cc, apply for something. it aint gonna kill ya

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
yesyes I understand that...I'm considering killing the CC MOD rank or making it unsaid rank...nonetheless the people who should be replying to this and giving their input arent....

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
sorry im busy with agil ;)

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
I've replied before w/ what I thought seemed logical. Why not make all Staff+ responsible for CC Mod duties (keeping the peace/kicking, etc) if there isnt a cc mod online?If youre getting rid of the rank altogether, thats going to happen anyways. But if you keep it, CC Mods will be the *main* peacekeepers. On my phone, I'll be home tomorrow, maybe post more..

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
2nd would be easier to implement and keep updated. While having a couple of "CC Mods" is pretty helpful, I see a potential problem with it being a pseudo-rank. The few that are deemed mature enough to get it are ranked above the Events Team and the Recruitment Team and said "CC Mods" work a lot less. Although I, and I'm willing to bet the majority of members, don't care that much about ranks, I can see how this may discourage people from working at events and recruitment. If you want to keep the pseudo-rank though, I guess there are three things you could do.

[*]Rank EC's and D's above the mods. Kind of impracitcal because with that many mods, the "CC Mods" would be overkill.
    [*]Rank those selected as "CC Mod" above EC's and D's and hope the latter don't care about the unfairness of ranks.
    [*]Hand select specific mature members out of the EC's and D's and make them a mods as well as keeping their regular events or recruitment duties. For example, if Muscle Pirate, Lord Caspen, and I were Event Coordinators, Caspen and I may get ranked to Admin while Muscle Pirate stays the default rank for EC's and D's.
    [/list]Although in the grand scheme of things, this isn't monumental enough to worry that much about it.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
I just want my red key rank back...
Also we never had cc mod, just moderator like anarchy said, handled forums cc and irc, back in fc it was the sgt rank.

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them | in-game recruit
Posted Image Corporal - Rebel
Posted Image Sergeant - Exemplary Rebel | 3+ month Active Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel | 6+month Active Exemplary Rebel(20usd min)
Posted Image Captain - Established Rebel + Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image General - Event Coordinator | Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator (Rank is solely for purpose cc maintenance)
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council | Apollyon3x6

To earn Established Rebel, you shouldn't just need to be an old member, but also to have been a contributing veteran member with 12month+ Activeness.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I still don't think there should be a moderator rank as I said many times before. And Apolly your not getting the red key of me, just ssaying lol.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them | in-game recruit
Posted Image Sergeant - Exemplary Rebel | 3+ month Active Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel | 6+month Active Exemplary Rebel(20usd min)
Posted Image Captain - Established Rebel + Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator (Rank is solely for purpose cc maintenance)
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council | Apollyon3x6

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them | in-game recruit (I was thinking of muting recruits hence the muted rank)
Posted Image Sergeant - Exemplary Rebel | 3+ month Active Rebel (Kinda confused what happened here)
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel | 6+month Active Exemplary Rebel(20usd min) (IMO David decides how you donate make you Exemplary..if I believe correctly it was given to anyone who donated I think $5+USD)
Posted Image Captain - Established Rebel + Exemplary Rebel (I say we separate the rank cause exemplary is higher)

[*]Hand select specific mature members out of the EC's and D's and make them a mods as well as keeping their regular events or recruitment duties. For example, if Muscle Pirate, Lord Caspen, and I were Event Coordinators, Caspen and I may get ranked to Admin while Muscle Pirate stays the default rank for EC's and D's.
    [/list]

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
imo we should have clan moderator be ranked in cc, we've never had a specified cc moderator but have had clan moderators, i know since i was a clan moderator under Lil Chef Terravilla and Blue, dont remember if this was before or after i was ec, but it did come with fc rank promo.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
On another note, I Somewhat want to purge the Clan Chat of people who do come on.. :/

These are the new ranks (haven't changed them yet)

Posted Image Sergeant - 6 Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel
Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator [Awarded to certain trusted Event Coordinator(s) or Diplomat(s)]
Posted Image Deputy Owner - Clan Leader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com