Photo

A Change in CC Ranks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

To be honest with you 6 months and a year is a long time compared to other clans these days...

What are you talking about Brad?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts

Not that I'm council at the moment, but I disagree that cc mod should be higher ranked than EC's and diplomats. EC's and diplomats work way harder.;) <3

I said the same thing Huggies.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
What is the point of a CC Mod then if EC and Recruiters can kick them etc? there isnt any

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Same thing I've also been saying for a while, CC mod is just a rank, doesn't do anything special that any staff member doesn't do.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Here is my new proposition since everyone is complaining -.-

Posted Image Recruit - In-game Recruit
Posted Image Corporal - Rebel
Posted Image Sergeant - 6 Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel
Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image General - Event Coordinator & Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator
Posted Image Organiser - Warlord
Posted Image Coordinator - Council
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council
Posted Image Deputy owner - Clan Leader
Posted Image Owner - Founder

OR

Posted Image Recruit - In-game Recruit
Posted Image Corporal - Rebel
Posted Image Sergeant - Established Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Exemplary Rebel
Posted Image Captain - N/A
Posted Image General - Event Coordinator & Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator
Posted Image Organiser - Warlord
Posted Image Coordinator - Council
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council
Posted Image Deputy owner - Clan Leader
Posted Image Owner - Founder

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
erm.. shouldnt it have been discussed between council and what not and then put into effect? i mean.. ranking system is ranking system. tbh, noones gonna be treated any different just because they have a different symbol next to their name. or is this all about abilities in CC? if thats the case, equal abilities? why not?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I only gave EC and Dips power to kick because no Moderating Staff was on..... If so I'll change them to the ones I recently posted above.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
the dispute is because, why have a "cc mod" position if event and recruit team have equal abilities in cc. I do believe at times there is a lacking in cc moderation at times, but we can't expect dan to be at it day and night, nor should we look upon council or Con. to be there when Dan's elsewhere. IMO, we should have atleast one more cc mod

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Guys.There is no such thing as a "CC Mod" position. There never has been. There HAVE been retired Council members who are given exemplary rebel and kicking powers.Dan was given kicking powers for one night Jeremy was trolling and no one ever took them off.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
if you look in the rank list on the "runescape page" under "heirarchy. It specifically says "CC Moderator"

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

the dispute is because, why have a "cc mod" position if event and recruit team have equal abilities in cc. I do believe at times there is a lacking in cc moderation at times, but we can't expect dan to be at it day and night, nor should we look upon council or Con. to be there when Dan's elsewhere. IMO, we should have atleast one more cc mod

I've brought up getting another CC Mod for extra measure cause we aren't always one but people disagreed with me soo...cant blame me...

if you look in the rank list on the "runescape page" under "heirarchy. It specifically says "CC Moderator"

CC Mod is just there so people know who to go too... Moderators use to exist back in the day but they were also Forum Mods so it came hand in hand...

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
i dont understand the mechanics ofthe ranking system as ive never played with it. but look for volunteers for the extra 'duty' and pick the amount and people you feel work?

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Honestly, I like the fact that people get CC ranks for staying in the clan for an extended period of time. Kicking powers, however, should be granted based on maturity, not rank, and CC moderators should be clan members who have demonstrated that maturity over a long period of time.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Honestly, I like the fact that people get CC ranks for staying in the clan for an extended period of time.

A lot of clans are like this now... I usually get this question when people join "What rank can I get?" so if they only get Corporal they have no need to stay because getting a higher rank gives them a sense of accomplishment, hence why they leave and join another clan where they can get that feeling they've moved up..

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

Guys.There is no such thing as a "CC Mod" position. There never has been. There HAVE been retired Council members who are given exemplary rebel and kicking powers.Dan was given kicking powers for one night Jeremy was trolling and no one ever took them off.

that was for IRC, not the CLAN CHAT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com