Photo

Combat Beta: Sign-Up Now!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Posted Image It’s finally here: the Evolution of Combat Beta sign-ups are now open! Sign up between the 1st and 19th of June for the chance to help define one of the biggest updates in RuneScape’s history.

View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I signed up, who else did?

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i did

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
same!!!!!!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Congratulations! As a highly valued member of our community you are automatically eligible to take part in the Evolution of Combat BETA.

Boys.

OldAccPlzGo

OldAccPlzGo

• 10 Posts
I did.... though I'm still wondering if this update is going to be good or bad...

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Signed up for it. I'm pretty sure it'll be a colossal failure, but Jagex couldn't possibly get EVERYTHING wrong, right?

OldAccPlzGo

OldAccPlzGo

• 10 Posts

Signed up for it. I'm pretty sure it'll be a colossal failure, but Jagex couldn't possibly get EVERYTHING wrong, right?

I think it is going to be a disappointment from what people were thinking.Hopefully they wont hype it up to much like they did with Dungeoneering, the new skill!

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I still believe if Jagex was going to ruin the game, they would of accomplished that a long time ago.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I think it is going to be a disappointment from what people were thinking.Hopefully they wont hype it up to much like they did with Dungeoneering, the new skill!

Don't worry. This is Jagex, they'll hype it up. Although I like Dungeoneering.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Congratulations! As a highly valued member of our community you are automatically eligible to take part in the Evolution of Combat BETA.

Boys.

Lucky you, give us the details on how it is :D

OldAccPlzGo

OldAccPlzGo

• 10 Posts

Don't worry. This is Jagex, they'll hype it up. Although I like Dungeoneering.

I'm at the middle with dungeoneering, though they hyped it up to much for me. it was just a disappoint for me because like many other people I though it was more leaning towards the minigame way :l

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Well at least there are going to be more variations of weapons and crossbow wont be the best range weapon to use so they said... I hate see a bunch of look a like armours running around do PvM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com