99 Fire Making

Carroll 1

why are you so far away from the bank? O_O

apparently world 100 is bonfire world unofficially

world 100 is p2p, im f2p. I was at fally to meet Jamie.

Good luck on the most patrician skill in RuneScape.

ty Mono, its been my dream since me and blex started that competition SO long ago

FINALLY!!! Good luck Carroll.

Related question, is their any xp difference between firemaking in a line and bonfires? I know you get bonus fm xp (I think) after burning for awhile via bonfire, so don't include that.

yes blex, are you 99 fming yet? should we continue our competition we started back in the day if your not 99 yet??

there is you get 135 xp per burning in a line using maples. where as when you add to a fire, even by yourself i was earning 168xp per log, although i do seem to think it's sort of based upon your firemaking level because previously i was earning 161 xp per maple log when i was lower. you get 1 extra xp per person adding a log as well

Edit - Broke Rule II.2 (Spamming Section)

Please read over our rules. Clan & Forum Rules

ty Mono, its been my dream since me and blex started that competition SO long agoyes blex, are you 99 fming yet? should we continue our competition we started back in the day if your not 99 yet??

Oh my god, sooooo long ago. Sure we can race to 99 firemaking. Loser has to buy the winner a chocolate cake.

LMFAO and this is why you're so great!

ikno right? blex has always had a great sense of humour

Posted Image hit lvl 91 with a few fellow Trr members, failed on getting the "Trr" at the correct time though

on a side note, i'd like to say i'd also like to have 100 cb lvl (currently 95 f2p) if anyone has any sugguestions as to where i should train my cb skills, feel free to post

Posted ImageSo i'm halfway there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!