Photo

Assassins Creed: Rebecca - Lesbian or Shaun's Lover?

* * * * * Assassins Creed Rebecca Shaun Rule 34

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Rebecca Crane. With a deep, raspy voice, short hair, baggy pants, and a love for electronics, you're probably sitting in front of the computer thinking "butch lesbian." But is she? Let's look at some of her emails...Rebecca, to everyone

Hey guys,I can't find my mp3 player- the little black one. Let me know if you see it. (I have trouble sleeping without my tunes)r3b3cca

Shaun, to Rebecca

Found it.S.

Rebecca, to Shaun

Thanks for the hand off earlier! Where was it?

Shaun, to Rebecca

My nightstand.

It's hard to tell if he's serious or being his usual sarcastic/jackass/hilarious self. They have sleeping bags on the floor; no one has a night stand. Shaun, to Rebecca *talking about some dinner thing Desmond and Lucy couldn't go to*

*sigh*Looks like just the two of us, Rebecca.

Rebecca, to Shaun

WOOT a date with Shaun!!!r3b3cca

Again, a hint of something more, or a tragic abandonment of friends? Shaun, to Rebecca

I found some really good beats the other day. Want to come to mine for a listen when you get off watch?S.

Rebecca, to Shaun

:)

Oh snap. Again, though, it insinuates they have their own rooms while they only have sleeping bags.Speaking of those sleeping bags, Desmond's is off by itself... Lucy's is PRESUMABLY the one off by the computers. There's two remaining right next to eachother. Whose could they be?!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I never took much interest in this type of stuff just focused on the main stuff and played the game...I think there might be something with them considering they're together while Desmond sleeps in the Animus

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Despite the evidence in the previous post I still believe she's a lesbian. She also spent some alone time with Lucy, but I didn't look for the evidence/emails.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Definitely a lesbian. Good ol' fashion stereotypin'

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Definitely a lesbian

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Assassins Creed, Rebecca, Shaun, Rule 34

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com