Team Skilling Competition

Jamie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team Skilling Contest

Date: June 23-30th

Notes: Here's the deal, a week of any skilling of your choice, the experience will be based off your total, so you don't have to dedicate yourself to one single skill. There will be a tracker displayed here for everyone to see, so signup while you have the chance! You must signup on the forums to join the contest, so spread it around in the clan chat! Leave your RSN to join! Also, remember during the week of the competition no name changes are allowed, this will throw off the trackers. TEAMS WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN!!

Prizes: To be announced later

Signups:
  • [*]
Mstrmonopoly [*]Bradx [*]Tcee [*]Blexun [*]Sugarcane [*]Constanci0 [*]TRR Destiny [*]Kosher [*]9 11s a lie [*]Resurr3ction

Tracker Link : http://runetrack.com...er.php?id=10833

Time Chart

Daylight Saving Time

[table]
[th]Time Zone[/th] [th]UTC/GMT Relative[/th] [th]Event Time[/th]
5:00 A.M. [/td]

4:00 A.M. [/td]

12:00 A.M. [/td]

11:00 P.M. [/td]

10:00 P.M. [/td]

9:00 P.M. [/td]
[/table][table][th][/th][/table]
If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Time Zone Converter
  • [*]Select "Use The Following Date/Time:" [*]Set the date to that of the event. [*]Set the time to that of the event. [*]Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

• Upvote 1

i'd like to participate, but the thing is i'm f2p, and don't see how i'll be tracked.

The link above in the beginning post will track ALL of the experience you gain while playing Runescape - P2P or F2P.

As a reminder to all, please DO NOT change your RSN during the competition (June 23-30th) or you will lose your exp.

how does it do so if i can not be found on highscores.

That was just a bit of confusion on her part.You could clear your in game xp tracker prior to the competition. Take a screenshot of it. Then post it at the end or whenever Jamie wants to see your scores.

The link above in the beginning post will track ALL of the experience you gain while playing Runescape - P2P or F2P.

As a reminder to all, please DO NOT change your RSN during the competition (June 23-30th) or you will lose your exp.

Incorrect, the tracker works for P2P members only.

Incorrect, the tracker works for P2P members only.

i had a strong feeling that's how it worked, as Blexun said i could take screen shots. Although i do see how it could complicate admin'ing this event, therefore, i retract my entry for this event, on the grounds that it would be more hassle then it should be.

• 3 weeks later...