New Clan History

MstrMonopoly

"wrong with Blexun"? Lol.I love how Blakelington said we couldn't be classed as a clan - admirably we had little activity that time, but more than TRR, and I never saw him once after posting his app, lmao.But yeah, I remember those logs, BGS went on about them for ages, lol.

1. Not sure if it is correct to say you helped join the channel, but I'm just happy you included me positively :D2. Yes, TRR had a member by that exact name. His real name was Jake. His first account, which you might remember, was Bignugget96. He was on events team for a long time even though towards the end he didn't do anything. When he came back, I was the only one who remembered him so we became friends and started talking a lot. I convinced him to play Rs again, but he wanted to start something new, so he created a skiller named Mindmyskillz. He created that channel and yada yada.

Since Paul failed to do so, the tLoL version of it has been added.Still waiting for you to tell me why I should hate Ozzy.Edit: That sounds like I wrote it. I meant to say "Since Paul failed to announce it, the tLoL version of it has been added".

pfft i knew who he was too. and i swear ive told you multiple times why you should hate ozzy