Photo

New Clan History

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Needs more content on how we took 2-3 people in the CC 2 weeks after Allan nerfed the forums into a revived juggernaut within a week.Good additions, though. Too bad Kaiden isn't around to comment on any of it.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I had seriously forgot about Emily, couldn't remember why Jeremy was so depressed. I mean, there was many stages that he was seriously suicidal from what happened with Emily and her parents (he said he couldn't go through with it, so he was getting some irl friends to do it for him; at which point, Jackwootton swore to hunt them down if they did it, lmao). I think the females is what destroyed LoL so much, lol, Lorena for one and then Jeremy just being incapable of leading because of Emily.

Scout

Scout

• 43 Posts
Dont worry fergie... i got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one.... but get your punk ass back into clan chat sometime, I miss you =[ (no homo)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Meh, too much effort to load RuneScape, takes ages on my shitty computer, lmao. I might sometime though. :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I had seriously forgot about Emily, couldn't remember why Jeremy was so depressed. I mean, there was many stages that he was seriously suicidal from what happened with Emily and her parents (he said he couldn't go through with it, so he was getting some irl friends to do it for him; at which point, Jackwootton swore to hunt them down if they did it, lmao). I think the females is what destroyed LoL so much, lol, Lorena for one and then Jeremy just being incapable of leading because of Emily.

Wow. I had no idea it was that bad. Jeremy was a bit unstable as it was, the Emily thing just sent him over the edge.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
So I was digging around the forums, looking for topics talking that mentioned me a lot, and I stumbled over this gem.http://eldersouls.co...lexun#entry1663Figured it'd fill in the gaps timeline wise and remind us what happened oh sooo long ago.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
"wrong with Blexun"? Lol.I love how Blakelington said we couldn't be classed as a clan - admirably we had little activity that time, but more than TRR, and I never saw him once after posting his app, lmao.But yeah, I remember those logs, BGS went on about them for ages, lol.

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

1. Not sure if it is correct to say you helped join the channel, but I'm just happy you included me positively :D2. Yes, TRR had a member by that exact name. His real name was Jake. His first account, which you might remember, was Bignugget96. He was on events team for a long time even though towards the end he didn't do anything. When he came back, I was the only one who remembered him so we became friends and started talking a lot. I convinced him to play Rs again, but he wanted to start something new, so he created a skiller named Mindmyskillz. He created that channel and yada yada.

Since Paul failed to do so, the tLoL version of it has been added.Still waiting for you to tell me why I should hate Ozzy.Edit: That sounds like I wrote it. I meant to say "Since Paul failed to announce it, the tLoL version of it has been added".

pfft i knew who he was too. and i swear ive told you multiple times why you should hate ozzy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com