My return

Carroll 1

With some help from Cruel I can to an epiphany. I remember my long-lost password/username for my account "resurr3ction". If i can remember correctly I originally joined in November or October of 2008 and became inactive sometime in 2009. It's great to know that there are still clan members that remember me by my old username "Carroll 1". I do plan on being active for a strenously long time, but as I am older now, work will take most of my time. I don't plan on being P2P, because I don't see the ability to get the useage i'd want for the price i'd pay. I hope i can hit a 99, it is and was a goal of mine for a very long time. I'm happy to be back, and hope to gain everyone's friendship, or commrodery (it's midnight here, forgive the spelling errors)

With some help from Cruel I can to an epiphany. I remember my long-lost password/username for my account "resurr3ction". If i can remember correctly I originally joined in November or October of 2008 and became inactive sometime in 2009. It's great to know that there are still clan members that remember me by my old username "Carroll 1". I do plan on being active for a strenously long time, but as I am older now, work will take most of my time. I don't plan on being P2P, because I don't see the ability to get the useage i'd want for the price i'd pay. I hope i can hit a 99, it is and was a goal of mine for a very long time. I'm happy to be back, and hope to gain everyone's friendship, or commrodery (it's midnight here, forgive the spelling errors)

i cannot say i remember you mage, but my memory can sometimes serve me as it would if i were 80.