Photo

Song from the Depths

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Hearken to the Song from the Depths, but beware: the secrets you’ll uncover are deeper and darker than you know. This fully-voiced quest is open to all members, with no other requirements, and will earn you an upgradeable crossbow, a teleportation amulet, and an edge in the mother of all battles to come. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
A QBD update sick, I wonder how the dragon is going to look...

This seems to be the common image when it comes to QBD so I'm assuming it looks like this :/ kinda sad...she has sea serpent features on her neck -.- and it makes you wonder what KBD is 3 headed and QBD is 1 large head x_x

Posted Image

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Queen Bee-zee Dragon!She does look serpant-like, but her body hasn't been shown yet... She's probably ginormous! .....And purple? o.OCurious about the new possible draconic armour, too.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Posted Image
Supposedly harder than Nex and designed to be a solo fight only. All I can say is, she must destroy KBD in bed.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
This was like the worst quest I've ever played that Jagex put effort in to. Oh well, the QBD should be fun.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
It's be so lame if you only fight a head instead of the actual dragon...Oh hey it's Paul (: PAUL MSG ME

Queen Bee-zee Dragon!She does look serpant-like, but her body hasn't been shown yet... She's probably ginormous! .....And purple? o.OCurious about the new possible draconic armour, too.

new dragonic armour might be kite sheild

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

It's be so lame if you only fight a head instead of the actual dragon...

The head is the dragon. THE HEAD IS A PART OF THE WHOLE.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

THE HEAD IS A PART OF THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A GIRL.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

The head is the dragon. THE HEAD IS A PART OF THE WHOLE.

You know what I mean xDand PAUL xD

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

You know what I mean xD

yeah, but if that happens, it'd probably be to build scale. Most likely QBD will bitch slap you occasionally, maybe hover a bit now and then.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
all I have to saw pretty lame :/

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
tbh QBD will be pretty easy... theyve built it for soloing which means even the most retarded players in the game should be able to solo it...if corp was designed to not be able to solo and its actually not that bad to solo then whats this going to be like :D

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Yea you have a good point...I guess they made it solo so people wouldn't forget kbd :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com