DC Universe Character to Come Out

Blake

Also I could of sworn It was Tim Drake that was the the grand child of Ra Ghoul or w/e the leader of the LoA was. Cuz his daughter Talia Ghoul took bruce's was prego with Bruce's Son... ahh its been forever since I've followed the batman shit lol.

It's Daemon Wayne who is the son of Bruce and Talia

I guess it depends on how much you like the Green Lantern. Honestly though, he has a horrible vulnerability so not a fan of him. Then again, I could really care less. I only made this topic to inspire gay superhero jokes, but it turned into Anarchy and Apolly talking about Batman and Robin.I'm still voting on Booster Gold as a closet homosexual.

I guess it depends on how much you like the Green Lantern. Honestly though, he has a horrible vulnerability so not a fan of him. Then again, I could really care less. I only made this topic to inspire gay superhero jokes, but it turned into Anarchy and Apolly talking about Batman and Robin.I'm still voting on Booster Gold as a closet homosexual.

LMFAO Batman is awesome ok (: enjoy :D

My vote was for Rebecca in Assassins Creed. There's no way she's not a lesbian.Also, Green Lantern is supposedly theoretically the most powerful Justice Leaguer or what-not. I learned this after reading the youtube comments on that DC Universe video from awhile back, so clearly I'm an expert and you should all believe what I say.

Also, Green Lantern is supposedly theoretically the most powerful Justice Leaguer or what-not. I learned this after reading the youtube comments on that DC Universe video from awhile back, so clearly I'm an expert and you should all believe what I say.

I was going to dispute this claim, but clearly you are an expert on the subject. I mean fuck, you've been to Youtube.

Ikr, blexun is definetly a closet homosexual, oh i mean boostergold.

Was there actually a reason for that fight, or was it just some douchebag picking on a random guy in a batman outfit so he could make a youtube video?

My vote is for random douchebag.

That wasn't Bruce Wayne...

Bruce Wayne wasn't the only Batman, Hell maybe that is the Bruce Wayne of our Universe.

I refuse for the remains of this topic to be disgraced and paraded around like it has been/is.

MODERATOR. I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Posted Image

MODERATOR USES HIDDEN POWER. HIDDEN POWER TURNS INTO TOPIC LOCK.

MODERATOR USES TOPIC LOCK! IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE.

• Upvote 1