DC Universe Character to Come Out

* * * * * DC universe gay gay dc character probably wonder woman

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

third batman? who what?

Bruce Wayne was first, Dick was second, Terry was third. Batman beyond.Oh Ha i was right.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Bruce Wayne was first, Dick was second, Terry was third. Batman beyond.Oh Ha i was right.

oh yeah xD batman beyond xD

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Anyone else feel a little disappointed by this? I was really hoping it would be someone cool, instead it's... the Green Lantern, probably the least talented superhero. Even Batman made his own gadgets.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I guess it depends on how much you like the Green Lantern. Honestly though, he has a horrible vulnerability so not a fan of him. Then again, I could really care less. I only made this topic to inspire gay superhero jokes, but it turned into Anarchy and Apolly talking about Batman and Robin.I'm still voting on Booster Gold as a closet homosexual.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I guess it depends on how much you like the Green Lantern. Honestly though, he has a horrible vulnerability so not a fan of him. Then again, I could really care less. I only made this topic to inspire gay superhero jokes, but it turned into Anarchy and Apolly talking about Batman and Robin.I'm still voting on Booster Gold as a closet homosexual.

LMFAO Batman is awesome ok (: enjoy :D

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
My vote was for Rebecca in Assassins Creed. There's no way she's not a lesbian.Also, Green Lantern is supposedly theoretically the most powerful Justice Leaguer or what-not. I learned this after reading the youtube comments on that DC Universe video from awhile back, so clearly I'm an expert and you should all believe what I say.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Also, Green Lantern is supposedly theoretically the most powerful Justice Leaguer or what-not. I learned this after reading the youtube comments on that DC Universe video from awhile back, so clearly I'm an expert and you should all believe what I say.

I was going to dispute this claim, but clearly you are an expert on the subject. I mean fuck, you've been to Youtube.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Ikr, blexun is definetly a closet homosexual, oh i mean boostergold.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Batman is the best DC Hero and strongest.... he's always prepared.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
hmmm Batman is badass but not the strongest, excluding superman powerded up by his mastery of light blah blah blah Darkseid and doomsday is way more powerful then ne dc character imo, though he aint a hero ha

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
But Batman is always prepared and wins...

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

But Batman is always prepared and wins...

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
That wasn't Bruce Wayne...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Was there actually a reason for that fight, or was it just some douchebag picking on a random guy in a batman outfit so he could make a youtube video?

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Was there actually a reason for that fight, or was it just some douchebag picking on a random guy in a batman outfit so he could make a youtube video?

My vote is for random douchebag.

That wasn't Bruce Wayne...

Bruce Wayne wasn't the only Batman, Hell maybe that is the Bruce Wayne of our Universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com