Photo

Realm of the Mad God

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Whats the point of the earthquake, and why does it occur?

That means someone on that server has unlocked the door to the lair of the "Mad God." That means that a bunch of players will get teleported to his castle to fight him. I usually die in one hit, but that doesn't stop me from participating when I'm summoned!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

That means someone on that server has unlocked the door to the lair of the "Mad God." That means that a bunch of players will get teleported to his castle to fight him. I usually die in one hit, but that doesn't stop me from participating when I'm summoned!

I C I C!I got on a train today, and got owned by a sphinx. Lololol.I don't think i should join a train, but meh, whatever, it was fun.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I played this with a friend for like a week. I unlocked almost all the classes. Pretty fun, but I'm a bit bored with it.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I got to level 20, got on a fame train and didnt really understand where the fun was.I wasnt strong enough to kill anyone solo, but i would never get any items in a group.zzzzz

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I got to level 20, got on a fame train and didnt really understand where the fun was.I wasnt strong enough to kill anyone solo, but i would never get any items in a group.zzzzz

I was a beast at picking up items. You just switch them, you drag a crap item from your inverntory and swap it with the loot.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

I was a beast at picking up items. You just switch them, you drag a crap item from your inverntory and swap it with the loot.

I was too scared to be in the middle of the fight, because i was an archer. By the time they kill something, someone else had always grabbed the loot.The only items i ever got were t6 for characters i dont even own.----Is there anything to actually do when you hit 20, apart from run around and hope for an item?

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I was too scared to be in the middle of the fight, because i was an archer. By the time they kill something, someone else had always grabbed the loot.The only items i ever got were t6 for characters i dont even own.----Is there anything to actually do when you hit 20, apart from run around and hope for an item?

Well, yeah. Try getting stuff and put them in the bank so you can transfere it to another character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com