Photo

Realm of the Mad God

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
My friend recently showed me an MMORPG known as Realm of the Mad God. It's rather simple in gameplay, but there are many character classes. The thing that makes this MMO unique is that death is permanent. You lose your character and entire inventory if you die. Anyway, I would appreciate it if others could check this game out. If I raised the "fame," the game's currency, to 1000, we could even start a guild.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Is Sheogorath featured?

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Is Sheogorath featured?

They would get sued.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I actually play that too. It's a great pick up and play kind of game. I'm not too good, but I'm still working on unlocking all the classes.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I actually play that too. It's a great pick up and play kind of game. I'm not too good, but I'm still working on unlocking all the classes.

Yeah, me too. I have only unlocked the 5 starters. I'm working on capping my priest, then warrior, then knight, so I can unlock the palidin.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Yeah same here. I found some nice gear for paladin, so I stored it in my bank until I hit 20 with warrior, then knight, then priest. I also unlocked assassin and huntress, but haven't messed with them yet.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
another game to download... lol same as diablo hardcore modes then ;) as in you die and never come back

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

another game to download... lol same as diablo hardcore modes then ;) as in you die and never come back

You can download it from Steam for free, but it's also browser based. Google it.And the computer spec requirements are VERY low, because the graphics are 16-bit retro.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Will get this.Is there a specific server or what?

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Will get this.Is there a specific server or what?

There is an overworld that is a bit like Runescape's Grand Exchange. That is a single server. On one end, there are 5 caves, each representing a different server and slightly different layout of the world.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
How i play with other peoples?1?

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

How i play with other peoples?1?

Get on at the same time as someone else. Then make sure you both enter the same server "cave." Meet at the same part of the map. You can teleport to anyone in the game world.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Yeah.. Im getting there.Tips?I go in a cave, i kill a few quest bosses, maybe do the pirate cave, but then shit gets heavy, the world starts rocking and i end up in a place where a LOT of people die.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Tips?I go in a cave, i kill a few quest bosses, maybe do the pirate cave, but then shit gets heavy, the world starts rocking and i end up in a place where a LOT of people die.

Keep an eye on your map. The closer to the center you are, the harder the enemies get. Also, you can teleport to the safe zone at any time, so remember to use that as Plan B if things aren't going your way. If you find a valuable item you don't want to lose, you can store it in the GE type area.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Keep an eye on your map. The closer to the center you are, the harder the enemies get. Also, you can teleport to the safe zone at any time, so remember to use that as Plan B if things aren't going your way. If you find a valuable item you don't want to lose, you can store it in the GE type area.

I see.Whats the point of the earthquake, and why does it occur?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com