Realm of the Mad God

Jake

My friend recently showed me an MMORPG known as Realm of the Mad God. It's rather simple in gameplay, but there are many character classes. The thing that makes this MMO unique is that death is permanent. You lose your character and entire inventory if you die. Anyway, I would appreciate it if others could check this game out. If I raised the "fame," the game's currency, to 1000, we could even start a guild.

I actually play that too. It's a great pick up and play kind of game. I'm not too good, but I'm still working on unlocking all the classes.

Yeah, me too. I have only unlocked the 5 starters. I'm working on capping my priest, then warrior, then knight, so I can unlock the palidin.

another game to download... lol same as diablo hardcore modes then ;) as in you die and never come back

You can download it from Steam for free, but it's also browser based. Google it.And the computer spec requirements are VERY low, because the graphics are 16-bit retro.

• 4 months later...

Will get this.Is there a specific server or what?

There is an overworld that is a bit like Runescape's Grand Exchange. That is a single server. On one end, there are 5 caves, each representing a different server and slightly different layout of the world.

Tips?I go in a cave, i kill a few quest bosses, maybe do the pirate cave, but then shit gets heavy, the world starts rocking and i end up in a place where a LOT of people die.

Keep an eye on your map. The closer to the center you are, the harder the enemies get. Also, you can teleport to the safe zone at any time, so remember to use that as Plan B if things aren't going your way. If you find a valuable item you don't want to lose, you can store it in the GE type area.

Keep an eye on your map. The closer to the center you are, the harder the enemies get. Also, you can teleport to the safe zone at any time, so remember to use that as Plan B if things aren't going your way. If you find a valuable item you don't want to lose, you can store it in the GE type area.

I see.Whats the point of the earthquake, and why does it occur?

Whats the point of the earthquake, and why does it occur?

That means someone on that server has unlocked the door to the lair of the "Mad God." That means that a bunch of players will get teleported to his castle to fight him. I usually die in one hit, but that doesn't stop me from participating when I'm summoned!

That means someone on that server has unlocked the door to the lair of the "Mad God." That means that a bunch of players will get teleported to his castle to fight him. I usually die in one hit, but that doesn't stop me from participating when I'm summoned!

I C I C!I got on a train today, and got owned by a sphinx. Lololol.I don't think i should join a train, but meh, whatever, it was fun.

I was a beast at picking up items. You just switch them, you drag a crap item from your inverntory and swap it with the loot.

I was too scared to be in the middle of the fight, because i was an archer. By the time they kill something, someone else had always grabbed the loot.The only items i ever got were t6 for characters i dont even own.----Is there anything to actually do when you hit 20, apart from run around and hope for an item?

I was too scared to be in the middle of the fight, because i was an archer. By the time they kill something, someone else had always grabbed the loot.The only items i ever got were t6 for characters i dont even own.----Is there anything to actually do when you hit 20, apart from run around and hope for an item?

Well, yeah. Try getting stuff and put them in the bank so you can transfere it to another character.